5 REASONS TO VISIT TULUM
In this post we look at 5 reasons to visit Tulum. Mexico has long been a popular vacation destination. Also the Caribbean coastline of Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula is a particular hot spot for those in search of breath-taking scenery, pristine white sand beaches and stunning turquoise sea. Just an hours drive south of Playa del Carmen. Above all Tulum is a picturesque town with lots to offer a visitor. Well-known beach destination is ideal for couples, families and solo travellers alike. Furthermore, visit Tulum and you’ll enjoy the perfect balance between beach vacation and cultural trip.
5 Reasons Why You Must Visit Tulum
1) Home to the Mayan ruins which are located on a cliff facing the Caribbean Sea. The ruins alone are a reason to visit this amazing town in Mexico. In 1987. Tulum was recognised for its historical importance and natural beauty by UNESCO and declared a World Heritage Site. The ruins are now one of the most photographed historic sites in Mexico and create the perfect backdrop for vacation snaps.
2) Beneath the ruins you’ll find Paradise Beach. This pristine stretch of white, soft sand is considered one of the best beaches in the Rivieria Maya. As a result many of the local excursions to the famous Mesoamerican Reef are organised from this beach.
3) Dotted with delicious and memorable culinary experiences. because it’s here where you’ll find some of the best restaurants in the area serving up the most delicious. Freshly prepared cuisine. Whether you’re fine dining or eating from a street stall. Be prepared to be amazed by the culinary delights in Tulum.
4) Offers a wide variety of vacation rentals to suit every budget. From a spacious 1 bed condo to a lavish 4 bed private villa. Top quality vacation rentals with excellent guest reviews such as Ki’imak Tulum Apartments, can be found in the heart of Tulum pueblo. Close to convenient amenities and only a stones throw from the beach.
5) Finally, if you love exploring the underwater world, you’ll love the Gran Cenote. A haven for swimmers and cave-divers as well as snorkelers, the cenote is the most famous in the region. Discover the tranquility of the aquatic world and float in the caves filled with crystal clear water. Hence this truly is a memorable experience.
Image courtesy of Fernando, Ki’imak Tulum Apartments.